Office/desk essentials // how to stay organized

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Work, work, work... Sometimes you can get a little tired of sitting behind a desk all day but with these essentials you'll have a more organized and most importantly a fun working space!

The number 1 essential for me is ALWAYS !! and I mean always have enough paper and pens on hand. You don't want to run out when you want to write that important phone number down.

These adorable 'positive pens' come in 4 different colours and are super cheap.

asos.com



I am a notebook hoarder! They are super cute and easy to quickly write something down. Here are a few of my favourites :



asos.com


asos.com


Another great way to spice up your desk area is to hang some art on the walls or even make your own painting/drawing. This will look really cosy and it's a way of showing your personal style.



maggslondon.co.uk


These are just a few of the thousand ways you can be a bit more organized and decorate your desk.

What is your favourite way of decorating your desk? 
Let me know in the comments and I will definitely respond.

Lots of love and see you
 next time,
Emma 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Image Credits

All images are my own. If not it is stated underneath the blogpost. If you want to use any of my pictures please contact me and give me the credit.