Smoothie bowl // recipe

Sunday, April 30, 2017



Smoothie bowls are super delicious and healthy! I love to make them on a warm spring day or in the summer as a fresh snack!

Here is one of my favourite smoothie bowl recipes:

Ingredients:
1 banana
5-8 strawberries (depends how big you want your smoothie bowl)
A handful of blueberries
any muesli of your choice, I prefer All Bran plus
yoghurt, coconut milk, soy milk, water,.....

How to make:
take 5 strawberries ( frozen) or more and a big spoon of yoghurt or a cup of milk and mix together in a blender until the consistency is smooth.

Put the smoothie in a bowl and smooth it out with a spoon.
Cut a banana and a few strawberries and put on top. 
Take a handful of blueberries and put on top of the strawberries.
Sprinkle some muesli or all bran over the top and now for my favourite part!

Put some nutella in a small glass bowl and put in the microwave for 30 sec on 500-700 WATT. Take a fork or knive and put the delicious nutella all over the smoothie bowl! The more, the better!

AND YOU'RE DONE! ENJOY :)
Send me a picture of your smoothie bowl on instagram @emmalouissa 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Image Credits

All images are my own. If not it is stated underneath the blogpost. If you want to use any of my pictures please contact me and give me the credit.